Saturday, February 28, 2009

Grandpa Law and Nanna T came to visit for Sydney's blessing. Karter had fun playing catch with him, and getting to know his cousins.
This was such a blast. We took Karter up to St. George to visit with Great Grands and go hiking. He loved the red dirt on Dixie MT, scaring his mom when climbing around with Dad, and stopping to look at everything. A picture is worth a thousand words, so my boys must really be loving this day.

While at Great Grandma's; Karter was trying to help Landon chop wood. He always wants to help.


Yes! Karter is going to be a big brother just before his 2nd birthday. We are expecting #2 around September 13, and though we aren't sure what to expect with 2 kids; we are completly excited.




5 comments:

Page said...

I'm the first to comment on your blog haha! Cute pictures of course!

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

hey, found ur blog thru page :) anyway, super cute pictures, Karter is such a cutie face!

Ash said...

You are blogging! Woo-Hoo I'm not the only one suckered into it! (I was very morally opposed to blogs, Page told me I'm not..so now I have one.) Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new little one! Karter is WAY cute! BTW, I am Landon's cousin Jen

Devri and Don said...

We are so happy to be grandparents again... love Karters smile!!!