
Nathan Law
Even premie clothes drown him!
I am so blessed.

This is our first family picture. Karter is such a good big brother. He loves to give Nathan kisses every day. My only worry is that he doesn't know his strength.

Nathan Maddux was born early, early, early in the morning on September 10. He was a fast delivery; about 5 1/2 hours in all, and worth every minute.
6 comments:
Awesome! What a cute little kid. I'm excited to meet him. -Jayson
He's a cutie! Congrats!!! Hope you are feeling good.
Yay for you guys! It was great getting to meet Nathan. We will have to come over soon for a visit. Congrats again.
We love ya!
Wagasky Family
What a cute little family. I bet Karter will be a wonderful big brother! Congratulations on the new little boy!
What a little sweetheart! He is so precious. I like your first family photo. By the way, you look awesome for just having had a baby, a lot of women look terrible :)
Well for having that short of a labor, I think you suck! I am just jealous! But CUTE baby!! Good job Jill!
Post a Comment