Sunday, March 25, 2012

K Bridal Photos

 This lovely bride was such a blast to photograph. At the C.C. Museum there is a street called Heritage Street; where they have made a street of homes businesses, and even a church; lined with trees; as a flash back to C.C. in the early years. I love to do photos there because it really helps the subjects to losen up and use their imagination along with mine. "K" really loved the trailor, and wanted the collage to say something about it being their first home, but I went with hommaker instead so the groom wouldn't feel more pressure about providing.



As you have probably noticed, "K" enjoyed the burnt old fashioned looking pictures when it came time for edits. I think of the 50 photos she chose to keep, 25 of them were edited this way. Editing can be fun, but it also can take sooooo much time. When I get carried away with it; my house becomes a disaster,and my kids usually fend for themselves when it comes to meal time. I need to keep myself in check.

No comments: