This blog is a little update on my family. As well as, some of my most recent photo shoots which convey the meaning of a happy family. I hope you enjoy the posts.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Senior Photos
I have to say that I am extremely pleased with how these photos turned out. T was willing to try many poses, and the weather was photographically perfect. Most people would think of an over cast day as a glum one for taking pictures, but in reality it is the ideal situation. The cloud cover lets through enough light to take some beautiful natural light photos with out having to deal with too many shadows. This was a great day for pictures.I had such a hard time choosing which ones I liked best, so I ended up including around 100 on her disc, with 88 skin smoothing, and vinget adding edits. Usually that many edits would take me 15 hours, but they only took me 4 because the original turned out so well. I am so excited for her to look at them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment