
Our baby is so well mannered to raise his hand even when he feels awful. Nathan had an emergency surgery on his bowels in the middle of the month, and these are just a few of the less serious pictures I thought I would share. Miracles do happen today.

We had a lot of time in the hospital, so Landon chose to teach Nathan how to stick out his tongue

Nathan and Karter were excited for Nathan to come home. I must admit I was very ecstatic about it myself.
6 comments:
THANK THE LORD! POOR LITTLE GUY. I AM SO RELIEVED HE IS ALL BETTER. WHAT A CUTE BUD!
LOVE CRAIG, MONICA
Poor little guy! I hope that he (and all of you) are doing better.
Is this the same kind of surgery that Landon had when he was just a baby?
I am so glad that he is doing better! Hugs and kisses to all of you!
Hey Jill... That sounded so scary. My mom had told me when they came up for a visit a few weeks ago. I am glad to hear that he is doing better though.
I hope you are all doing well now.
Your cousin Hillary
www.sandsofthesea.blogspot.com This is our family blog. Hope you can check it out sometime.
Yeah for the new post...sad little subject though. What an adorable little man you have. Such a trooper! Hope all is well!
He looks a lot happier in those pictures then when we saw him. Such a sweet boy, what a smile!
Post a Comment