Friday, January 20, 2012

Photography

I will make this quick because my kids are getting anxious. I have become quite interested in photography in the last few years, and was even honored with being able to do photo sessions for some family and friends. Boy, I do enjoy it, but I get so involved with a session that I feel I neglect my family. I wish I could figure out this balance thing.
I was able to do this young families engagement photos and wedding annoucment last week, and I surprised myself with how well it went. My friend, Brittany, told me I need to start an on line portfolio, and use their photos in it. I will think about it. in the mean time I will try to put some on this blog. Soon.
If any mother out there can tell me how they balance more than 1 child, a husband, and their own sanity...without feeling guilty, could you let me in on the secret?!!!

No comments: