This blog is a little update on my family. As well as, some of my most recent photo shoots which convey the meaning of a happy family. I hope you enjoy the posts.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Best Neighbors
I have the best neighbors anyone could ask for. Their kids are so respectful, and I can only hope that my children turn out that way. I do have pretty amazing kids though. Anyway, they too asked me to do their family photos in early November. I had soooo much fun with them. They were easy to photograph, excited to play with posing, and anxious to give some of their own ideas. Out of the 250+ pictures I took of them; I think there were only 15-20 I did not like at all. The little girl was having a hard time because it was cold, but I got some adorable crying shots of her. Maybe I will post one of those on a later date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment