Tuesday, February 7, 2012



Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite Holidays. Growing up; we always got to bounce from one set of Grandparents and cousins to the other. But... the Walker bunch was always more fun to me. This last Thanksgiving we held a Walker gathering with almost everyone there. It was so much fun, and it had been a while since we had done one like that.
I caught these adorable girls playing the way we used to as little girls. It was a total dejavu moment. The last picture is one of the same little angels, but at our reunion this past summer.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Jill these are so awesome!!! I need copies! I'll try to pull them off your blog I guess. You are a great little photographer! Thanks for your comment on my blog. ;) I haven't had a commenter for a while :)